The Ultimate Compact Photo PrinterDesigned with a small footprint and an enhanced rewind function, the CP-D90DW High-Speed Dye Sublimation Digital Color Printer from Mitsubishi aims to improve your printing workflow. Using dye sublimation thermal transfer technology, the DP-D90DW is able to produce vivid full-color images at a 300 dpi resolution. It also offers multiple print sizes of 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 6 x 8", and 6 x 9" . Surface lamination will protect your prints and through manipulation of this overlay users will be able to select glossy or matte finishes without needing to swap media.
Blisteringly Fast Printing - Amazing Colours
The new Print engine manages an incredible 7.8 seconds for a 6x4 photo in Fine mode. Thats 450 prints per hour.
With 256 colour Gradations (8 bit per color, approx. 16.7 million colors) Mitsubishi Electric’s CP-D90DW comes with an Image Analyzing Engine built-in to enable faster printing without compromise on image quality. Each image received is built and analyzed within the printer processor with its print density and details analyzed and printed accordingly, yielding the best result with every photo printed. The new, built-in humidity sensor restrains effect of humidity change and brings stable high quality.
Automatic Re-wind Function
The new rewind function featured with the CP-D90DW offers cost savings to maximize media usage, and better work-flow efficiency that minimize impact on print speed, while giving users the convenience of printing multiple size photographs using only one single type of media.
- Suitable for Photobooth does 6"x2" cut strips
- Print Speeds: 4x6" in 7.8 seconds* | 5x7" in 13.2 | 6x8" in 14.6sec | 3.5x5" in 8.4ses
- Print (4) Sizes from 6x8" Roll: 2x6", 4x6", 6x6" & 6x8" full bleed (also bordered 5x7" & 3.5x5"
- Ink rewind & ROl back function: Maximize media usage by reducing waste
- Enhanced ink rewind & roll back functione
- Compact with built-in 12v and 5v power ports for neat cable management
- Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
- Glossy and Matte finish with same mediag
- 128MB Volatile Memory!s
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, 64 and 32 Bit versions
- Compatible with Mac O/S 10.6 to 10.11
- DIMENSIONS: 275 wide x365 deep x237mm high (10.8"x14.4"x9.3")
- Weight 14 Kg
- Print Technology: Dye sublimation / thermal transfer
- simply open the image in the software
- select the Passport/Visa you require
- The software automatically detects the face and
- aligns it, crops, rotates, and fits it to the specific passport you have selected
- then you can touch up colour and brigtness or have this done automatically
- You then print, save or email your passport
Paper and Media kits
|Size||Prints per roll||Rolls per box|
||89 x 127mm ( 3.5x5")||450 prints
|CK-D746||102 x 152mm ( 4x6")||400 prints||2|
|CK-D757||127 x 178mm ( 5x7")||230 prints||2|
|CK-D768||152 x 203mm ( 6x8")*||200 prints||2|